Do you want to earn tons of money, have control over others' lives, not be held accountable for anything, and live a life of luxury without even working?

Do you happen to have a law degree, yet do not know, understand or want to understand law?

Would you like to be an integral part of the elite world of child trafficking?

Do you desire immunity from any prosecution at any level for any crimes, with a God-like power over others?

In addition to all that, would you like to receive money from the government, with no questions asked?

Would you like to represent clients without knowing their names, nor having to see them, nor report to them, and get up to $100,000 per client per year at no risk of malpractice?

Would you like to be able to send your personal enemy to jail without a jury, trial, without any witnesses, with neither evidence nor legal formalities required?

If this is the job and the lifestyle of your dreams, don't hesitate in becoming a minor's counsel (a court-appointed child's attorney)!

For more information, training, reference, and/or warm, friendly advice, contact Minors' Counsels Academy, and its owner and accomplished minors counsel ( AKA Legal Guardian), Mr Kirk Dockery, Esq.

He has excelled in everything mentioned above, and for a limited time only, he can share the secrets of his success and lifestyle with you.

Call now as the number of spaces is limited…….. and so are children.

Had an Experience with Donaho and Dockery?

Comments

This "review" was posted by Yevgenia Shockome, a woman who lost custody of her in children in a New York case due to her repeated violations of a visitation order in denying the father his visitation rights.The New York court, based on professional expert opinions, determined that Ms.

Shockome was alienating the father's relationship with the children. Author Glenn Sacks wrote an article on how she "snookered Newsweek into making Genia Shockome out to be a heroine in their article."

See https://nationalparentsorganization.org/blog/824-newsweek-has-shockom-824

After the father and the children moved to Texas, Ms. Shockome followed them to Texas to continue her crusade claiming martyrdom and seeking primary custody of the children. The attorney "reviewed" above was appointed by the Texas court as the attorney ad litem for the children, an impartial advocate to ascertain the truth of her claims.

After reviewing the case history from the New York court, said attorney made his report to the court, and the court merely continued Ms. Shockome on her periods of supervised visits with the children, just as the New York court had done. Her failure to dupe said attorney into being her ally infuriated Ms. Shockome and she embarked on a campaign of anonymous internet sniping at said attorney.

She also refused to visit with the children under supervised conditions, choosing instead to go for years with no contact with them. During a hearing to...

Despite her assertions that the above attorney amassed great wealth from this case, he was actually paid a mere $2,000.00 for six years of legal work and dozens of court appearances."*** hath no fury like a woman scorned." William Congreve-1697